- Master’s of Arts in Communication, University of Hawaii, Manoa, Honolulu, USA, 1988
- Bachelor of Social Science (S1) in International Relation, Univ. Jayabaya, Jakarta, 1972
Professional Experiences related to English Proficiency.
- Resource Person in The Role of Journalism in Population and Development , Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1995
(Participants; India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Vietnam, Thailand, UNFPA)
- Facilitator, International Training Program on Family Planning and Population , Jakarta, 1989 – 1995.
- Short Term Consultancy to promote South to South Cooperation on Population and Development, Manila, Philippines, Sponsored by UNFPA 1966.
- Technical Assistance to Tanzania Population Planning Unit of the President’s Office Planning Commission, , Dar es Salaam, sponsored by UNFPA. 1996.
- Executive Secretary, Safe Motherhood Project, World Bank Loan 1997/1988.
- Various Managerial Position, Bureau of Information and Motivation, National Family Planning Coordination Board (BKKBN), Jakarta, 1988 – 1996.
- Frequent presenter at various level on Social Marketing Strategy.
- Contact Person and Country Coordinator for Kokokahi Tropical Hunger Mission, Honoluu, Hawaii. 1990 – present.
- Information, Education, Communication Strategy, (and Prof Dr Santoso Hamidjoyo, Dr. Donald Chauls) a reading material for International Training Program on Population, 1994.
- Message Development in Family Planning Social Marketing, International Training Program on Population and Family Planning, 1995.
- Communication Planning and Audience Analyses, International Training Program on Population and Family Planning 1995.
- Drafting; Population and Development – Information, Education, and Communication Master Plan and Integrated Messages, Population Planning Unit of the President’s Office Planning Commission, Dar es Saalam, Tanzania, 1996.
- English Grammar Comprehension, Grasindo, (PT. Gramedia) Jakarta. Cetakan ke tiga Juni 2010